Organized by the KMIRC of PolyU and the HKKMS, the Asian Knowledge Forum 2017 has been successfully held on January 12, 2017. It was reported in the PolyU Campus Report at https://www.polyu.edu.hk/web/en/media/campus_reports/index_id_6379.html. The writer had the honor to be one of the voluntary assistant in this event.
There are 4 keynote speeaches, which is outlined in http://asianknowledgeforum.com/keynote.html:
- Can Design Thinking Help us Understand What it Takes to Survive and Thrive in an Exponential World?
- Mr Richard Kelly
- Chief Catalyst, Fung Group Hong Kong
- What is not a Service Business Today?
- Dr. Po Chi Wu
- Adjunct Professor, the School of Business and Management, The Hong Kong University of Science & Technology
- Industry Fellow, Sutardja Center for Entrepreneurship & Technology
- Director, Enterprise Futures Network
- Honorary Ambassador to Silicon Valley, Invotech
- Future Center and its Support to Open Innovation
- Mr Hiroyuki Ishima
- Managing Consultant / Group Manager, Consulting Grp. 1 (KDI), Value Creation Consulting Div., Major Account Sales Dpt., Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd., Tokyo, Japan
- Asia Miles Stakeholders-Centric Innovation - How Corporates can innovate with Design Thinking and Human Centered Innovation?
- Mr Stephen S. Y. WONG
- Chief Executive Officer, Asia Miles Limited
These 4 keynotes was broadcasted live, and was recorded for reply on the right.