For the purpose of connecting the the current students with graduates of MSc KM to aid their studies, KMP has setup the community of MScKM Study Fans. With this arrangement, students can:
- discuss with the graduates on subjects or topics they are studying;
- get advice on the subject of study;
- get to know more a real-life perspective or in a job environment;
- access to experience or expertise;
- a view in the life and career of KM practitioners;
- it can be a one-on-one or group help;
- either meet face-to-face or through online facilities;
- all at no cost. Simply becomes a member which is free.
If you're new to KMP, this 1-minute video will help you to understand more.
For the semester starting January 2017, the following graduates have registered as Study Fans:
|Name||Year of Grad||Subjects of Interest||Company||Job Position|
|Mr. Andreas Sher||2010||ISE5600, ISE5605||KMP||Executive Committee Member|
|Mr. Zeus Lo||2016||ISE5601, ISE5607||PCCW||Solution Consultant|
|Ms. Anna Hui||2014||ISE5604||The Education University of HK||IT Manager|
|Miss Donna Tse||2012||ISE5600, ISE5605||Tak Cheong Semiconductors Co., Ltd.||Assistant to Chairman|
|Mr. KF Cheng||2012||ISE5600, ISE5604||IntelliLife HK||Director, Management Consultant|
|Mr. Jack Chung||2016||ISE5600, ISE5607||ARRI Asia||Senior Service Engineer & IT Support Officer|
|Mr. William Ng||2013||Intertek HK||Technical Supervisor|
|ISE5600||Organizational Learning - Methods & Practices|
|ISE5601||Managing and Measuring Intellectual Capital|
|ISE5604||Strategic Issues and Case Studies in KM|
|ISE5607||e-Learning Technologies & Practices|
- This community is free for graduates and students to participate, and is not part of the MScKM course.
- Participating graduates or members must be registered member of KMP, which is free of charge.
- Members in this Study Fans community should agree to stick to the code of conduct of KMP.
- MScKM graduates, if interested to join, can contact Andreas Sher at firstname.lastname@example.org